This recipe came from Kari Turgoose. We made it the other night and really enjoyed it. I think I will do it with barbecue sauce next time. Kari said that she freezes extras and Aaron takes them for lunches.
1 lb hamburger, uncooked
1 box Stove Top Stuffing
1 c. hot water
1/3 c. salsa
1/2 c. cheese grated
Mix hamburger, stuffing contents, and water until thoroughly combined. Grease muffin cups and fill with mixture to rim of cups. Use large spoon to make indentation in each meat mixture; fill with spoonful of salsa. Top with cheese. Bake at 375 degrees for about 30 minutes or until done. Makes 12.
*For a variation, substitute salsa and cheese with barbecue sauce.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Miniature Meatloaves
Posted by Debra at 2:30 PM
Labels: Freezer, Main Dish-Beef
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
LOVED IT!
I used the BBQ sauce with a squirt of mustard and then the cheese. I'll definitely make these again.
Post a Comment